Green Spoon Sales is an established natural food and beverage sales agency. We represent the most disruptive and emerging food and beverage brands in the industry. We are a mission-driven team fueled by the desire to transform the retail landscape and bring healthier, cleaner, sustainable products to market. Join us on our journey of spreading good food, good vibes and impacting the world around us in a positive way. Natural Food, Good People.
Green Spoon Sales is looking for a positive, passionate, and detail-oriented Associate Director of Distributor Relations to support our Distributor partnerships. This is a remote position.
The Associate Director of Distributor Relations is responsible for helping our Distributor Relations Team develop our business with Distributor Partners and for our brand partners. The primary function of the role is to support our Distributor Relations Team to ensure each of our brands are properly represented and serviced at the distributor level.
This individual must be able to meet and exceed department goals related to building the business. The Associate Director helps provide oversight and management for all day-to-day business for our brands at the headquarter level.
The person in this role must be able to work interdepartmentally to resolve issues and find mutually beneficial solutions to grow the business.
- Help facilitate relationships with distributor contacts including Supplier Managers, Category Managers, SDMs, Supply Chain Teams / Buyers, Green Spoon Teams, Coding, AP, Vendor / SupplierSupport, and Events/Tabletop Teams
- Understand core functions and procedures of headquarter Distributor Broker
- Onboarding, Vendor Changes, New Items, pack/price changes, Acquisitions, promo submissions, etc
- Assist Suppliers with Promotional Strategy
- Understand National and Regional key marketing and promotional vehicles
- Help organize and file promo planners, monthly programming, and Ad Agreements
- Ensure all deadlines are met
- Understand important Regional Programming
- Utilize Portals to optimize performance and potential for each brand and distribution center
- Pull reports as requested by suppliers
- Analyze Data for opportunities and challenges
- Help onboard / offboard suppliers and roll out strategy with teams
- Monitor and review distributor policies and procedures, helping to negotiate necessary modifications
- Familiarity and understanding with Agreements, Policies, and Programs
- Help roll out special projects
- Communicate updates to Supplier Partners
- Help build and utilize updated Data and Reporting
- Conduct Team Trainings
- Information for Distributor Sales Teams
- Positive attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Proficiency in MS OfficeExcel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Previous natural foods and grocery experience is a plus
- College degree preferred
Thank you in advance for your interest in Green Spoon. Due to applicant volume, regretfully we are unable to respond to all inquiries.