Green Spoon Sales is an established natural food and beverage sales agency. We represent the most disruptive and emerging food and beverage brands in the industry.
Driven by the desire to transform the retail landscape, our team helps brands gain access to retail stores and shelf space, in addition to driving sales through marketing and promotions.
Green Spoon Sales is looking for an INFRA (IndependentNatural Food Retailers Association) and NCG (National Co-op Grocers) AssociateKey Account Manager to assist the INFRA and NCG Key Account Executive with daily operations. This will primarily be a home office position but time will also be spent in member stores weekly.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with INFRA and NCG category management/purchasing teams, distributer partners (UNFI, KeHE, etc.),marketers, and promotional teams
- Manage our principals’ current INFRA and NCG business through tracking sales, growing velocities, closing voids, and securing key promotional opportunities.
- Provide suppliers with sound guidance and strategies to help their products be successful including promotional recommendations.
- Work closely with the INFRA and NCG Key AccountExecutive to continuously improve internal organization and communication to drive productivity
- Be proactive in supporting distributor tabletops, new store openings, and any other events or opportunities for our brands.
- Introduce new products from our principals according to each account’s new item protocol, adhering to all requirements and deadlines.
- Develop positive and trusting relationships with all principal clients.
- Collect and distribute INFRA and NCG news, updates, new item wins/resets, and confirmed promos with the Green Spoon team and any applicable principals monthly
- Organize distribution drives with suppliers and help create tools for the field team to find success
- Collaborate with Green Spoon’s leadership team to generate ideas for growing our principals’ business and make suggestions for improvement.
- Assist in presenting and receiving category manager feed back on new lines/SKUs, promotional planners, seasonal opportunities, etc.
- Inform our principals of all upcoming applicable category reviews and/or INFRA NPO opportunities
- Develop UNFI and KeHE representative relationships.
- Manage current assortment, grow existing business, and limit loss of space/SKUs.
- Assist in preparing and submitting new items forms, promotional contracts, show deal contracts, holiday submissions, and any other paperwork as requested on a consistent basis and by deadline.
- Assist in securing key retailer appointments for our principals when possible.
- Attend retailer meetings with principals and collaborate on all paperwork and reporting (via phone, Zoom, or in-person).
- The ideal candidate is passionate about natural food, highly organized, proactive, efficiently thorough with a keen eye for detail, and is able to adapt with the ever-evolving natural food sales landscape
- 3+ years of relevant natural foods or conventional grocery experience.
- Key Account management experience preferred.
- College degree preferred.
- Organic and natural food sales experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office and Teams experience