Green Spoon Sales is an established natural food and beverage sales agency. We represent the most disruptive and emerging food and beverage brands in the industry.
Driven by the desire to transform the retail landscape, our team helps suppliers gain access to retail stores and shelf space, in addition to driving sales through marketing and promotions.
Green Spoon is seeking a Culture and Team EngagementCoordinator out of the Boulder HQ office.
This role is responsible for coordinating, supporting and the planning of all culture-related initiatives, team builds, trade shows, and other internal team connectivity.
· Assist with coordination, booking and execution of all team events and team-building activities, including trade shows and community service days
· Create supplemental materials to support team building activities and trade shows
· Manage and coordinate welcome items and other support materials to team members
· Assist with new employee orientation as needed
· Coordinate and execute incentives
· Coordinate and support team celebration initiatives
· Attend, support and engage during companywide team meetings to make them interactive and participate in engaging aspects for these meetings
· Manage and coordinate all team gear
· Manage and coordinate monthly team culture-related meetings and programs
· Maintain, update and organize tracking for all work projects
· Follow a monthly culture and engagement calendar for the team to create team engagement on a monthly basis.
· Be proactive on all programs and events so things are not last minute but organized and fluid
· Assist with office management duties
· Support HQ team with engaging programming for team
· Come up with creative and fun programs to support our culture throughout the year that supports company based missions.
· Associate's or bachelor's degree preferred
· High level of emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Company Culture experience preferred
· Strong computer and Excel skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Natural Foods Industry experience preferred
· Strong team player
· Positive attitude
· Creative and out of the box thinker
Thank you in advance for your interest in Green Spoon. Due to applicant volume, regretfully we are unable to respond to all inquiries.