Green Spoon Sales is an established natural food and beverages sales agency. We represent the most disruptive and emerging food and beverage brands in the industry.
Driven by the desire to transform the retail landscape, our team helps brands gain access to retail stores and shelf space, in addition to driving sales through marketing and promotions.
Green Spoon is seeking a Culture + HR Assistant. This role is responsible for managing and overseeing all culture-related initiatives, team builds, trade shows, and other internal team programs within Green Spoon Sales as well as supporting our HR department daily.
- Manage and coordinate team get-togethers and team-building activities, including tradeshows and community service days.
- Manage and coordinate welcome kits for new hires.
- Manage and coordinate incentives and team celebration initiatives.
- Attend and record team meetings.
- Manage and coordinate all team gear.
- Manage and coordinate monthly team culture-related meetings and programs.
- Maintain organized tracking for all work projects.
- Assist with office management duties.
- Provide backup to the HR department regarding but not limited to PTO requests, recruiting and onboarding needs, benefits, and enrollments.
- Associate's or bachelor's degree preferred
- High level of emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Company Culture experience preferred
- Strong computer and Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Love for Natural Food
- Strong team player
- Positive attitude
- Creative and out of the box thinker