Green Spoon Sales is an established natural food and beverage sales agency. We represent the most disruptive and emerging food and beverage brands in the industry.
Driven by the desire to transform the retail landscape, our team helps brands gain access to retail stores and shelf space, in addition to driving sales through marketing and promotions.
- Must have a strong independent and group work ethic
- Positive attitude and mindset
- Preferred background in CPG, Grocery/Retail industries (but not required)
- Must have strong problem solving, communication and project management skills
- Office 365 Business management and deployment
- Proficient with SharePoint support and creation of custom tools
- Proficient with Database systems and management, SQL and Access
- Proficient on Mac, Windows & iOS, Android
- Provide an expert customer service experience to our brand partners, clients and team members
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers and virtualization
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers and integrate automation processes
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems and assessing impact of issues
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning and database performance