Green Spoon is an established natural foods brokerage and sales management company. We represent the most disruptive and emerging food and beverage brands in the industry.
We work with like-minded businesses and people who share the common desire to shake things up, to bring the most exciting products to shelf, and to offer our retail partners products that their customers love.
Green Spoon is looking for a Grocery Key Accounts Manager for the Southern Pacific region to call on and help manage grocery retail accounts.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with assigned Key Accounts and their category managers as well as Distributors (UNFI / KEHE, ETC.)
- Work with the team to continuously improve effectiveness and productivity.
- Be proactive in supporting retailers, distributors with store openings, distributor tabletops, Expo, etc.
- Develop and recommend strategic /sound promotional plans for key principals.
- Collaborate with the Green Spoon leadership team to generate ideas for growing our Principals’ business and make suggestions for improvement. Includes strategic discussion on handling Supermarket/ Conventional business as the convergence of two channels continues.
- Present and receive buyer approvals for new lines/skus at assigned key accounts.
- Develop and work closely with UNFI / KEHE representatives of assigned accounts.
- Secure prime placement in planograms.
- Prepare and submit New Items Forms, Distributor and Retail Promotions, etc.
- Secure key retailer appointments for our principals.
- Attend retailer meetings with principals and collaborate on all paperwork and reporting.
- Manage and oversee category review calendars that pertain to our principals.
- The ideal candidate will be located in the Los Angeles metro area.
- A college degree strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant natural/conventional grocery experience selling to HQ.
- Organic and natural experience preferred.