Green Spoon Sales is an established natural food and beverages sales agency. We represent the most disruptive and emerging food and beverage brands in the industry.
Driven by the desire to transform the retail landscape, our team helps brands gain access to retail stores and shelf space, in addition to driving sales through marketing and promotions.
Green Spoon Sales is looking for a positive, self-motivated, and detail oriented National Brand Advocate Assistant.
- Provide Administrative support to the National Brand Advocate team by owning the management of essential brand documents and materials. This could include; Sell Sheets, Spec Sheets, Price Sheets, Training Materials/Videos, POS Materials, Photographs and any additional Vendor collateral.
- Maintaining Internal SharePoint Folders for Brands and supporting the National Brand Advocate team with OneNote.
- Reviewing all needed information and documents from Vendors and Communication what is needed to the National Brand Advocate team.
- Updating Vendor Contact Documents and Communicating to the National Team in a timely manner.
- Cataloging Vendor Product Updates including; Product Changes, Price Changes, New Item/Discontinuations, Package Changes, Distributor Updates and Communicating to the National Team in a timely manner.
- Positive attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Stong MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, One Note, and SharePoint skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Organic food and products industry experience
- Must own a smart phone and computer to perform duties
- Green Spoon supplies Microsoft Office Suite
- A college degree strongly preferred.
- Relevant natural/conventional grocery experience selling to HQ / Key Accounts.
- Administrative experience.