Green Spoon Sales is an established natural food + beverage sales agency, representing the most exciting brands in CPG nationwide. We are a mission-driven team fueled by the desire to transform the retail landscape and bring healthier, cleaner, sustainable products to market. Join us on our journey of spreading good food, good vibes and impacting the world around us in a positive way. Natural Food, Good People
Green Spoon Sales is looking for an administrative position on our Promotions & Trade Spend team that is based in either Central time zone or Eastern time zone. We are seeking a hard-working and detail-oriented person with working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and prior experience managing retailer promotions.
- Work directly with account managers and assigned retailers in the Northeast / Mid-Atlantic regions to plan and submit promotions for our vendor partners.
- Develop positive and trusting relationships with all principals as the promotions lead for the region.
- Manage annual promo planning with our principals, account managers, and retailers.
- Work with the Green Spoon team to continuously improve effectiveness and productivity, solve issues and address concerns.
- Ensure all regional vendor commitments are correctly documented and filed in the appropriate company shared folders.
- Maintain company tools and resources for our team and clients
- Great attention to detail & highly organized
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and communication skills
- Must have a positive attitude and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Previous natural foods and grocery experience required
- Solid understanding of retailer promotions and promotional discounts required
- Experience managing promotions with conventional retailers strongly preferred
- This is a fully remote position – Central & East timezones only
*Leadership reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities as needed to ensure alignment with overarching department goals
Thank you in advance for your interest in Green Spoon. Due to applicant volume, regretfully we are unable to respond to all inquiries.