Green Spoon Sales is an established natural food and beverages sales agency. We represent the most disruptive and emerging food and beverage brands in the industry.
Driven by the desire to transform the retail landscape, our team helps brands gain access to retail stores and shelf space, in addition to driving sales through marketing and promotions.
Green Spoon Sales is looking for an administrative position on our Promotions & Trade-Spend team based in the Rocky Mountain region. We are seeking a hard-working and detail-oriented person with working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with assigned Key Accounts, Green Spoon folks working with those accounts, and Distributors (UNFI / KeHE, etc.) personnel that work with those accounts.
- Develop positive and trusting relationships with all principals as the primary point of contact. Address concerns and resolve issues.
- Work with the Green Spoon team to continuously improve effectiveness and productivity.
- Communicate with the Green Spoon team and our principal contacts to get the information needed to submit promotional plans in a timely fashion.
- Communicate with our retail and distributor partners to get the info needed and relay information regarding our brand's business with assigned accounts.
- Positive attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Must have a positive attitude and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Previous natural foods and grocery experience a plus
- College degree preferred