Green Spoon Sales is an established natural food + beverage sales agency, representing the most exciting brands in CPG nationwide. We are a mission-driven team fueled by the desire to transform the retail landscape and bring healthier, cleaner, sustainable products to market. Join us on our journey of spreading good food, good vibes and impacting the world around us in a positive way. Natural Food, Good People.
Green Spoon Sales is looking for positive, passionate, and detail-oriented Retail Merchandiser Specialists across the nation.
- Represent our brands in stores with merchandising: Improving the product mix, improving shelf placement, building displays, restocking inventory, secure secondary placements, place IRC’s and any other needed service you can do to help our grocery retailer friends and brands at store level.
- Introduce new products from our brands to grocery retailers throughout the territory.
- Develop positive and trusting relationships with all principal clients.
- Be as knowledgeable as the principals about their product lines.
- Be proactive in supporting retailers, distributors and principals with resets, store openings and trade shows.
- Audit stores to maintain a record of new and existing placement and maintain quality communication with all retailers, distributors, principals, and Green Spoon team members.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with grocery managers and buyers at assigned retailers.
- Work and build relationship with distributor reps in the territory, UNFI & KeHE specifically.
- Update internal tracking digital platform on a daily basis.
-Support Green Spoon Territory Managers at store level.
- Positive attitude
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Great attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Interest in organic food and products
- Must have reliable transportation to get store to store and carry samples
- Must have valid driver's license and proof of car insurance
- Must own a smartphone and computer to perform duties
- Green Spoon supplies Microsoft Office Suite
- Natural food and grocery experience required
*Leadership reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities as needed to ensure alignment with overarching department goals