Green Spoon Sales is an established natural food and beverages sales agency. We represent the most disruptive and emerging food and beverage brands in the industry.
Driven by the desire to transform the retail landscape, our team helps brands gain access to retail stores and shelf space, in addition to driving sales through marketing and promotions.
Green Spoon Sales is looking for a positive, passionate, and detail-oriented Retail Services Specialist (Merchandiser) based in Los Angeles, CA or the surrounding area.
- Represent our brands in stores with merchandising: Improving the product mix, improving shelf placement, building displays, restocking inventory, secure secondary placements, place IRC’s and any other needed service you can do to help our grocery retailer friends and brands at store level.
- Introduce new products from our brands to grocery retailers throughout the territory.
- Develop positive and trusting relationships with all principal clients.
- Be as knowledgeable as the principals about their product lines.
- Be proactive in supporting retailers, distributors and principals with resets, store openings and trade shows.
- Audit stores to maintain a record of new and existing placement and maintain quality communication with all retailers, distributors, principals, and Green Spoon team members.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with grocery managers and buyers at assigned retailers.
- Work and build relationship with distributor reps in the territory, UNFI & KeHE specifically.
- Update internal tracking digital platform on a daily basis.
-Support Green Spoon Territory Managers at store level.
- Positive attitude
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Great attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Interest in organic food and products
- Must have reliable transportation to get store to store and carry samples
- Must have valid driver's license and proof of car insurance
- Must own a smartphone and computer to perform duties
- Green Spoon supplies Microsoft Office Suite
- Natural food and grocery experience required