Senior Business Development Manager
Remote (Denver/Boulder area preferred)
Green Spoon Sales is an established natural food + beverage sales agency, representing the most exciting brands in CPG nationwide. We are a mission-driven team fueled by the desire to transform the retail landscape and bring healthier, cleaner, sustainable products to market. Join us on our journey of spreading good food, good vibes and impacting the world around us in a positive way. Natural Food, Good People.
Green Spoon Sales is looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to serve as champion for the Green Spoon Sales organization and help strategically grow revenue in alignment with company-wide goals.
- Bleed Green! Be able to embody and model what it means to be part of the Green Spoon family.
- Have a firm grasp on the Natural Food CPG industry with a deep network of key stakeholders at brands, distributors, investors and retailers.
- Establish rapport with current Green Spoon Sales brand partners to understand and identify areas of “value-add opportunity” for the client from Green Spoons’ current services and business channels.
- Using syndicated data, analyze to identify opportunities for expansion within Green Spoon’s current portfolio and to future business channels.
- Strong understanding of how to use syndicated data to create selling stories.
- Ability to create custom sales collateral (sales decks, data decks, proposals etc.) to assist in closing new business targets.
- Demonstrate strong and proven negotiating skills.
- Background working with and helping draft contracts.
- Collaborate with Green Spoon leadership team to generate ideas for growing our principals’ business and make suggestions for improvement.
- Work with our team to continuously improve effectiveness and productivity.
- Consistently hit quarterly and annual sales objectives as laid out by the Executive Team.
- Secure meetings with current Green Spoon brand partners to understand their goals and objectives and how they align with the value-add Green Spoon offerings.
- Secure meetings with prospective clients to present the full scope of capabilities Green Spoon provides.
- College degree strongly preferred.
- 7+ years of relevant CPG experience.
- Experience working directly with Green Spoons team preferred.
- Experience calling on key natural accounts that include but are not limited to Whole Foods Market, Sprouts, NCG, INFRA
- Hungry, sales-driven mentality motivated by prospecting new business and closing on new business targets.
- Motivated, diplomatic, and proactive attitude.
- Ability to travel to key industry events and to on-site client meetings. Travel 25-40%
- Strong negotiating skills
- Experience with contract management
*Leadership reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities as needed to ensure alignment with overarching department goals
Full-time, salary with strong benefits package. If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and a brief introduction to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and a brief introduction to: email@example.com