Green Spoon Sales is an established natural food + beverage sales agency, representing the most exciting brands in CPG nationwide. We are a mission-driven team fueled by the desire to transform the retail landscape and bring healthier, cleaner, sustainable products to market. Join us on our journey of spreading good food, good vibes and impacting the world around us in a positive way. Natural Food, Good People.
Green Spoon Sales is looking for an experienced Senior Key Account Manager, based in the greater Phoenix AZ area to assist our Sprouts team. This will primarily be a home office position.
- Leverage existing Sprouts grocery sales experience to best position supplier partners in competitive retailer landscape.
- Assist in seamless execution of new item launches and promotions.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with Sprouts buying team as well as distributors used (KeHE, etc.).
- Be proactive in identifying new opportunities for our partners including “Speed to Shelf” and promotional opportunities.
- Develop and recommend strategic promotional plans for our suppliers with understanding of Sprouts digital promotional offerings.
- Introduce new products from our suppliers according to their new item protocol, adhering to all requirements and deadlines.
- Understand and utilize applicable analytics to drive sales and find opportunities.
- Develop positive and trusting relationships with all principal clients and with all retailer and Distributor partners.
- Collaborate with Green Spoon leadership team to generate ideas for growing our principals’ business and make suggestions for improvement.
- Work with our team to continuously improve effectiveness and productivity.
- Present and receive buyer approvals for new lines/SKUs, promotional and seasonal opportunities, etc.
- Track new item launches and address voids.
- Secure prime placement in planograms and on store shelves.
- Prepare and submit New Items Forms, Distributor and Retail Promotions on a consistent basis by deadlines.
- Secure key retailer appointments for our principals.
- Attend retailer meetings with principals and collaborate on all paperwork and reporting (via phone, Zoom or in-person).
- Manage and oversee category review calendars that pertain to our principals and your account responsibilities.
- Offer continuous communication and transparency to our supplier partners.
- The ideal candidate will be located in Phoenix, AZ or the surrounding area.
- College degree strongly preferred.
- Sprouts experience required.
- Key Account management and sales experience required.
- 5+ years of relevant CPG experience and/or 2+ years direct Sprouts grocery experience.
- Motivated, diplomatic, and proactive attitude.
- Organic and natural experience preferred.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds.
*Leadership reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities as needed to ensure alignment with overarching department goals