Green Spoon is an established natural foods brokerage and sales management company. We represent the most disruptive and emerging food and beverage brands in the industry.
We work with like-minded businesses and people who share the common desire to shake things up, to bring the most exciting products to shelf, and to offer our retail partners products that their customers love.
The VP of Finance will be responsible for the Company’s finance and accounting functions. They are to work closely with our CEO, COO and Controller. It will be the responsibility of the VP of Finance to manage the Company’s resources while providing leadership on the continuous evaluation of short- and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Manage financial assets of the Company
- Create, implement, administer, and evaluate all financial programs, procedures, and supporting information systems of the Company
- Provide leadership for the continuous evaluation of strategic financial objectives
- Develop and provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends, and forecasts
- Manage the finance and accounting team
- Develop, implement, and maintain a comprehensive job cost system
- Coordinate changes and improvements in automated financial information systems
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal reporting requirements
- Serve as the primary interface with lenders and CPA firms
- Partner with senior management in the development and execution of strategic business and operational initiatives
- Point person for all business tax matters
- Provide recommendations to enhance financial performance and business opportunities strategically
- Strong finance-based analytical skills
- 5 – 10 years of financial management experience
- Experience in CPG / Natural Foods preferred
- CPA or MBA preferred