Green Spoon Sales is an established natural food and beverage sales agency. We represent the most disruptive and emerging food and beverage brands in the industry.
Driven by the desire to transform the retail landscape, our team helps brands gain access to retail stores and shelf space, in addition to driving sales through marketing and promotions.
Green Spoon Sales is looking for a Whole Foods Market Global Key Account Manager, based in Austin, TX or the surrounding area to assist our Whole Foods Global team. This will primarily be a home office position.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with this retailer and their category managers as well as Distributors used (UNFI, etc.)
- Work with our team to continuously improve effectiveness and productivity.
- Be proactive in supporting new store openings, retailer or distributor tabletops, and any other events or opportunities for our brands.
- Develop and recommend strategic promotional plans for our brands at this account.
- Introduce new products from our brands according to their new item protocol, adhering to all requirements and deadlines.
- Develop positive and trusting relationships with all principal clients and with all retailer and distributor contacts.
- Collaborate with Green Spoon leadership team to generate ideas for growing our Principals’ business and make suggestions for improvement.
- Present and receive buyer approvals for new lines/skus, promotional and seasonal opportunities, etc.
- Develop and work closely with UNFI representatives and any other distributors being used.
- Secure prime placement in planograms and on store shelves.
- Prepare and submit New Items Forms, Distributor and Retail Promotions on a consistent basis by deadlines.
- Secure key retailer appointments for our principals when possible.
- Attend retailer meetings with principals and collaborate on all paperwork and reporting (via phone, Zoom or in person).
- Manage and oversee category review calendars that pertain to our principals and your account responsibilities.
- The ideal candidate will be located in the Austin, TX area.
- College degree strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant natural foods or conventional grocery experience.
- Organic and natural experience preferred.